måndag 7 oktober 2013

Tomorrow, the Nanny State ...

... will take bold new steps to rip us of our freedom. By imposing the EU:s new Tobacco Directive we will be reduced from self dependent adults into small kids. Yeah, parliamentarians, I know tobacco can be harmful. But I want to make my own choices of what I am doing with my own body. Leave me the hell alone. I don't need your "chocking" warning labels, I don't need your ban on menthol tobacco, I don't need all your rules and laws. I need freedom and I demand respect.
Dear PM's, I know you will never understand this, but you are not me. You have no right to make my choices. I am doing them, myself. I don't belong to you. You are you and I am I. Leave the smokers alone, they have done you nothing else than minding their own business. Which you also should do. Take this quote from a great man (much greater than any of today's politicians) on your way to the plenum tomorrow: "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin). Don't forget - It is up to you to defend our freedom against the banmakers.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar